- Books published so far…
- Bookshop – now at www.thistlestreetbooks.co.uk
- Columbia Road flower market; London, yesterday, and in the rain
- DAVID STUART PAINTINGS
- Fabulous floating gardens of London
- Foul day, Fair (haven’s) Garden: Anglesey Abbey
- My other Blogs (on plants, gardens, and paintings)
- Recent articles
- Some backlist articles
- Winter Tales 2: Gardens and gardening in Italy.
- Winter Tales: Italian Gardens and Gardening
more to read here!
Category Archives: the new blog
The BBC website http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes, should you do a desperate search for something to do with your apple crop, other than store them and put the problem off for another few months, lists 625 things you can do with them. Bingo. … Continue reading
They said it was astonishing, and astonishing it was. Staying in Pembroke, at the Landmark Trust’s splendid Monkton Old Hall, the astonishing place was Stackpole Court, the immediate location called Bosheron Ponds, and the biggest acreage of waterlily I’ve ever … Continue reading
The new blog Right… trying to find out if I can insert a blog inside a page over here. Yep, I appreciate the whole thing is a blog… Having great fun in the Borders garden just now. At long last, we … Continue reading