Been raining for days… Lawn sodden. Aquilegias often horizontal. Ponds full. Frogs happy. Country lanes become rivers. Some closed with soil washed off fields. Then, just now, a burst of sunlight. Garden looking, well, wet…but, I still love it! lol. as does this frog….
- Books published so far…
- Bookshop – now at www.thistlestreetbooks.co.uk
- Columbia Road flower market; London, yesterday, and in the rain
- DAVID STUART PAINTINGS
- Fabulous floating gardens of London
- Foul day, Fair (haven’s) Garden: Anglesey Abbey
- My other Blogs (on plants, gardens, and paintings)
- Recent articles
- Some backlist articles
- Winter Tales 2: Gardens and gardening in Italy.
- Winter Tales: Italian Gardens and Gardening
more to read here!