If you have a Chinese speaking friend who might be interested in a book about the bountiful and baleful effects that plants have had on human society, and a very pretty book indeed, it can be bought via http://www.amazon.cn and http://www.dangdang.com – though it needs to be bought in Chinese. So far, on dangdang, it has 149 reviews, though i have no idea of pro and con proportions! lol
- Books published so far…
- Bookshop – now at www.thistlestreetbooks.co.uk
- Columbia Road flower market; London, yesterday, and in the rain
- DAVID STUART PAINTINGS
- Fabulous floating gardens of London
- Foul day, Fair (haven’s) Garden: Anglesey Abbey
- My other Blogs (on plants, gardens, and paintings)
- Recent articles
- Some backlist articles
- Winter Tales 2: Gardens and gardening in Italy.
- Winter Tales: Italian Gardens and Gardening
more to read here!