Well, it seemed a disaster for the first few moment. We’d thought that the snow might have melted enough to let us get into the village. We just about made it, though the snow was still piled a yard high on the front door. The house was ok, the garden looked sensational, but down at the end of the garden…. I didn’t notice at first (to be continued)
- Books published so far…
- Bookshop – now at www.thistlestreetbooks.co.uk
- Columbia Road flower market; London, yesterday, and in the rain
- DAVID STUART PAINTINGS
- Fabulous floating gardens of London
- Foul day, Fair (haven’s) Garden: Anglesey Abbey
- My other Blogs (on plants, gardens, and paintings)
- Recent articles
- Some backlist articles
- Winter Tales 2: Gardens and gardening in Italy.
- Winter Tales: Italian Gardens and Gardening
more to read here!